This weekend was wonderful! I got to babysit a beautiful 4 month old girl named Stella Rose. She was fabulous and a terrific baby. I enjoyed spending time with her and watching he smile, giggle and try and talk to you. She is very precious. Ryan enjoyed the time he was able to see her too. I babysat her at her place from after work on Friday to Late afternoon on Sunday.
Saturday, I took her to tunes for tots social at the ACAC, she enjoyed listening to the music and seeing all the other babies. My friend, Suzanne, and her boy, Owen, met us there too. Stella loved watching Owen jump and flirt with her. He is 5.5 months, so not much older. Then after the social Stella and I headed to the downtown mall for lunch. Stella and I did all the walking from her house in her stroller, it was nice to be able to walk her around. She is very good in her stroller and I think enjoys being outside. Suzanne, Owen, Stella and I met Ryan, my friend Katy and her boyfriend Michael for lunch at Rapture. And of course everyone fell in love with Owen and Stella. Stella slept pretty much the whole time while we ate since it was her nap time. Ryan enjoyed holding her every now and then too.
So, Katy is one of Kendra's friends from grade school and her brother, Jay, is one of my fiends from high school. I am sooo excited because Katy is moving here come August 1st. She of course has offered to sit for Matthew anytime. I am excited for her to meet him and Kendra is excited because when Matthew comes along Kendra will be here to see him and see Katy who she hasn't seen in forever. Katy was in town apartment hunting and found a great place in a nice location. Her boyfriend Michael is such a nice guy and I look forward to hanging out with them more when she moves into town!
That night Ryan and I just laid low at Stella's house. We actually watched the DVD, the Happiest Baby on the Block as seen on Dr. Phil's show. It was good and hopefully those techniques we learned from it will work for Matthew.
Sunday, Stella and I went to my 2nd shower, hosted by Heather and attended by Ryan's co-workers. Everyone enjoyed Stella there and we had a nice time. Then Stella and I headed back to her place for her afternoon nap and before you knew it her parents arrived.
Suzanne took some photos this weekend, so once I get those, I will have to post. Sorry for the long post, but my weekend was very fun and filled with adventure. :) Well be back on hopefully soon again!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment