Friday night we did have dinner at the Platt's and then came home at a reasonable hour to get some sleep for Saturday. Saturday we slept in which was super nice and then Ryan did some yard work, washed Abby and his car, so it could be ready to be turned in on Monday. In the meantime, I made breakfast, did laundry and worked on getting Matthew's room somewhat straightened out, by giving away some items, trashing others and organizing the "to keep" bins and before I knew it, it was time for me to get ready for my 1st baby shower. The shower was at 2pm and held at the Platt's home, hosted by Suzanne and Erin. I really enjoyed it and they did a terrific job of putting it together. Below are just a few pictures and Suzanne is going to send me some more too, so I will have others to post in the near future.
After my shower, Ryan and I left to go pick up Kyle and then not too long after we headed out with the Platt's to meet Katie and Michael. We had a nice night out and I think Kyle enjoyed himself with our friends too. Kyle stayed with us Saturday and Sunday and then I had to say my goodbyes to him when I dropped him off at the airport on Monday. He will be back in a couple months though when Matthew is born with my mom and sis.
Sunday, we slept in again, I love taking advantage of this sleeping in :) Then we went to run errands and then off to church. After church Ryan grilled pork and chicken while I cooked some sides in the oven for us. Kyle had dinner with us too.
And now we are back to our regular weekly routine. Tonight I am babysitting a sweet 1 year old boy. And I am also babysitting this whole weekend for a 4 month old girl. She is super cute and fun to be with. I am looking forward to the experience with overnight and all. This weekend my friend Katy will be in town as well looking for a place to live for this upcoming year. She is moving here! :) So, we get to have lunch and Ryan gets to meet her too.
Well that is enough for now, hopefully we will be back on and I do need to get a few belly shots soon too.
After my shower, Ryan and I left to go pick up Kyle and then not too long after we headed out with the Platt's to meet Katie and Michael. We had a nice night out and I think Kyle enjoyed himself with our friends too. Kyle stayed with us Saturday and Sunday and then I had to say my goodbyes to him when I dropped him off at the airport on Monday. He will be back in a couple months though when Matthew is born with my mom and sis.
Sunday, we slept in again, I love taking advantage of this sleeping in :) Then we went to run errands and then off to church. After church Ryan grilled pork and chicken while I cooked some sides in the oven for us. Kyle had dinner with us too.
And now we are back to our regular weekly routine. Tonight I am babysitting a sweet 1 year old boy. And I am also babysitting this whole weekend for a 4 month old girl. She is super cute and fun to be with. I am looking forward to the experience with overnight and all. This weekend my friend Katy will be in town as well looking for a place to live for this upcoming year. She is moving here! :) So, we get to have lunch and Ryan gets to meet her too.
Well that is enough for now, hopefully we will be back on and I do need to get a few belly shots soon too.
No comments:
Post a Comment