Monday, June 15, 2009

Pink Polo Match at King Family Vineyard

Friday night Ryan and I hung low, went to Andy and Suzanne's for an hour or so just to chat a bit.

Saturday, we woke up at a decent time, I left the house around 10:30ish with Erin, Suzanne their two little ones and Sarah. We went to the Pink Polo Match at King Family which benefited Breast Cancer. We were able to get great tickets through Ryan's dealer, Flow, who was a main sponsor and one team was called Flow and the other was called King. We really enjoyed our time. The food was good and the little ones, Owen and Chloe, really seemed to have a good time too! We got to look around at the shops and the other three girls I was with were able to do some wine tasting while I watched over Owen and Chloe. It was my first polo match and I really enjoyed the time I got to spend with all of them! We want to do it again sometime, but bring our hubby's along. This time our hubby's went to two Orioles games in Baltimore, one Saturday and the other Sunday. They seemed to have a good time, but of course we missed them and I think they missed us too! :-) or at least I would like to think so.


No comments: