Monday, June 22, 2009

10 Year High School Reunion and Father's Day

Last week I had a pretty normal routine, other than the fact Ryan left on Wednesday for his conference. Then I left Friday to surprise my dad for Father's Day and attend my 10 year high school reunion. Ryan came back Saturday to be with Abby and I just got back late last night. It was a very nice, but quick weekend in Cincinnati; it was great to spend sometime with my dad. My reunion was a better than I anticipated and fun! We had a pretty good showing, about 20 out of 67 in our class showed up. Everyone was so friendly and all grown up. So nice to see all old friends again. To my surprise many didn't even live in OH anymore. People came from Wisconsin, Georgia, New York, Massachusetts, Virginia, North Carolina etc. Of course, I was the only one in there who was pregnant. A few girls from our class reserved the top floor of RP McMurphy's in Hyde Park which was great! Below are a few pictures.



Sunday, for Father's Day, I had lunch with Dad, then we headed to his offices and he was able to do a 3d ultrasound on me. Pretty cool! We did confirm a few times he is definitely a boy :) I cannot wait to meet him, still looks like he has long legs and feet. We were able to confirm he has a head of hair. I cannot wait to see what he looks like when he decides to come out! I am excited about the hair though! He is a shy baby and still was unable to get a great picture of his face. He is head down which is great, but his spine is to my spine, which could cause for a painful labor. Hopefully he will turn to his side or make his spine on my belly. We'll see. He looked so cute in the ultrasound pictures and he likes to suck, he was already sucking lots of what we saw. We were unable to see the video images, but here are some pictures. So, Father's Day turned out great. My dad liked his cards and his little wine aerator gift too!



Other preks of my visit was laying out at the pool, eating Skyline twice, Zips and Graeter's of course! So yummy, I have to say I miss Cincinnati Food sometimes. If you all are interested in trying any you can order from this site http://www.cincinnatifavorites.com/

No comments: