Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Last weekend Ryan and I went to Fridays after Five and then McGrady's with Suzanne, Andy, Katie, Michael and met some other folks there too. We had a nice time, was the first and last free Friday I had for a while. Saturday, I had a Junior League Event to fix up Starr Hill Park in the morning, then finished some things around the house before leaving with Kyle to head to cousin Cory's college graduation from IUP. We weren't there for long, maybe 12 hrs or so, but it was nice to see everyone. Sunday we got back into town a little after 4pm and then I took a nap and then walked over to Kristen and Scott's place for a Mexican themed bday party for Scott :) Ryan and I had a good time, didn't stay too long as I wanted to get a good nights rest to start off the week. This week has been good, work, laundry and prenatal classes. All is going well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HI Kelly,
Oh wow you were at IUP my old stomping ground!
I hope you are having fun with your family!! I love the bedding you picked for Matthew...too precious.
I cant wait till your shower.
love,T
Post a Comment