Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yesterday, we had our 28 week appointment! All is good I measure exactly 28cm, which means I am right on track! :) My mom and Ryan both came with me to this one. Ryan hasn't missed an appointment which has been real nice. We got to hear his heart beat which fluctuates between 135 and 150, in the past it has been around 145, so they say that is good. All seems to be going well and I am feeling great still. From now on I will be seeing my docs every other week which is exciting to see the progress. I do need to start watching my weight as I am getting close to the limit because I don't want to have to worry about any complications. Tomorrow I will have to get my 1 hour glucose test & RH Immune Globulin prophylaxis. Hoping and praying I do not fail the glucose test! I should find out early next week those results.

Tomorrow night my mom is taking my bro, Ryan and I to dinner, we are looking forward to that, then on Saturday is when all the family starts to arrive. It will be a crowded house! Saturday night is my bro's graduation dinner with my mom's family and then Sunday morning is his graduation following some time with my mom's family who is still left and then Dinner Sunday night with my dad's family for my bro's graduation. Monday comes around and I think it will just be my sis and mom in town til maybe Wednesday or so. Once everyone is gone Ry and I can start focusing on baby Matthew's room! I cannot wait :)

After this long weekend I am sure I will have plenty of pictures and of me and Matthew in my belly :) I will be sure to post after all the chaos.

We hope everyone else has a fabulous weekend!!!

No comments: