Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Week after Graduation plus Memorial Day Weekend

The week after his graduation. Kendra and Mom were still in town, but Ryan and I had to continue with our work schedules :( . They came with me and my female co-workers to a Emily Couric Luncheon at the Omni which was very good about women in leadership. Monday night I had swimming after work, Tuesday worked and then Yoga, Wednesday worked had lunch with Kendra, Kyle and Mom. Wednesday Ryan left for Baltimore for work and Wednesday night I had a couple girls over to watch the taped Bachelorette :) Yes, I still like these shows! Wednesday Kendra left and Thursday my mom had to leave :( Thursday night Ryan and I had our last of our birthing classes, hopefully we will remember somethings, we did get to see a real infant only a few hours old and learned how to bathe her too. She was very cute and sweet. After we got home we packed for Memorial Day Weekend and finally, Friday, after a long day of work, we left for the Hodge's Lakehouse. That was a great weekend which allowed me to get some much needed sleep. We really enjoyed ourselves and it was very nice and relaxing! Thank you Meredith and Randy for the invite!


No comments: