Tuesday, May 12, 2009

This past weekend I babysat both Friday and Saturday nights. The kids were great both nights. I had a good time and enjoyed them! Saturday, I did laundry, some cleaning while Ryan mowed the lawn and took care of the exterior. Then we headed to the baseball game with Suzanne and her little one Owen, he is so cute and such a great baby! One day he will be teaching Matthew all the great stuff. After the game I went to the Boars Head Spa for my Pregnancy Massage. It was good, but definitely could have been better from all I have heard. Sunday, Ryan and I went to Richmond for most of the day looked at about 4 baby stores we do not have in Charlottesville, the last one finally had just what I was looking for, the bedding I originally had registered for, but then was discontinued. I looked all online and could not find it anywhere or anything I liked as much. This store had a few left in stock, so we got to buy it! Yippee, Matthew has bedding now; we just need his furniture :) Ryan and I are pleased and I know I am definitely looking forward to fixing up his room come June! Below is a picture of the bedding. We got the blanket, sheet, bumper, skirt and mobile. I have some ideas in mind for wall decorations which we will get later.

OH and I CANNOT forget, today is Kyle's 22nd Birthday!! Happy Birthday Kyle :)

1 comment:

Baby Noah's Blog said...

hey kelly, don't forget that the bumpers are discouraged until he gets much older -- SIDS risk. we have a very cute bumper but never did use it!