Friday, March 7th Ryan and I just went home after our daily workout, had dinner at home and just stayed in. It was a rainy day and night, so we just spent our time together. Then Saturday, March 8th, Ryan and I slept in with Abby; thank goodness she is such a good sleeper! After waking up, we showered, got dressed and had lunch at home then headed to run a few errands. We went to Lowes and the Harris Teeter to pick up a few items we needed. After getting home we did some cleaning around the house and the got ready to go work out. We did a quick workout and then went home to shower and finish straightening up the house. Then we got ready to go to dinner and out with Katie & Michael. We went to dinner at Orzo and then drinks at Ten and then Shooter took us over to Oxo for some dancing! We had a great time; it had been a while since we went all out.
Sunday, March 9th we definitely slept in after a long night. We had lunch at home and just hung around the house; I did laundry and some more scrapbooking until we had to go to church. After church we had dinner at Christians and then headed to the UVA vs. Maryland Basketball game at JPJ. It was a great last regular season game for Sean Singletary; he also had his jersey retired prior to the game. I have a signed jersey by him (thanks to Ryan), so I am excited to see where he will be playing pro in his future. After the game we headed home to bed.
Monday, March 10th we worked our full day and worked out after work. Ryan then went to pick up Grammie while I was cooking dinner for the 3 of us. Ryan, Grammie and I had dinner at our house. Grammie got to see the house all painted. She liked it and we think she enjoyed herself. Tuesday the 11th was just another normal day. Wednesday the 12th, Ryan left for Charlotte for the ACC tournament. So I was alone last night with Abby. It was quiet and sad and scary without my hubby home with me. I am leaving straight from work today to go be with him in Charlotte for the weekend. I am excited to see him and see part of the tournament as well.
Well have to run, but more to come after our weekend in Charlotte!
We hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment