Friday after work, Ryan went to pick up Grammie and came back to our house to get me. We then took Grammie & Abby with us to head to Raleigh and see his parents and brother. We got in close to 10pm and chatted for a bit before heading to bed.
The next morning I left to go see Ashley, Chris and their baby girl, Avery. I got to see her house in Fuquay for the first time along with little precious Avery. She was born not to long after our wedding, so she is about 11 months now. It was so nice to see them!
Around noon I met Ryan and his family at their house and we headed to lunch. When we got back Ryan and Jay played a small round of golf. Jim came along to video tape his sons and I came along to watch my hubby. It was a close game. Now, Ryan has a DVD to watch from his dad’s taping I even starred in it for a time. I tried to hit the golf ball a couple of times.
Sunday, we headed to church and then to lunch with Harriet, Jay and Grammie. And before long we were headed back to make Ryan’s softball game.
Abby had a very fun filled weekend with the in-laws and great Grammie followed by time at the park for Ryan’s softball game.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment