Saturday, April 12, 2008

Outdoors All Day! :)

I woke up early to meet Maddie and Joshua James at 9am to do a 2 mile “walk for life” which was a Christian organization supporting pro-life for the pregnancy centers of central VA. Joshua James loved the balloons and the walk, his favorite though was the praise and worship music put on by the lifeteen band from St. Thomas Aquinas. It was a fun event to attend. Afterwards, I headed home to see Ryan and we got ready to go to the spring game at the stadium. We stayed for almost the whole thing. It was such a beautiful day! Then we came back home and I took a short nap and then got ready again to go to the Lacrosse game which was more packed than the spring game. We stayed till about half-time and then we headed back home to pick up Abby and went to the downtown mall to eat dinner out on the patio of Millers to celebrate my … well you will have to stay tuned. Abby behaved herself which was nice!

No comments: