Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Birth of Katelyn Rose

Katelyn Rose was born on October 7th, 2013 at 1:43PM
7 lbs 7 oz
20 in long

I was induced with Cytotec on Sunday October 6th didn't reach 3cm till 11AM on Monday morning.  Then the docs broke my water and Katelyn Rose decided to move fast then and came in just about 1.5 hours after my water broke.  So no time for the epideral - I had my first natural birth in positions not mentioned.  Not as bad as I had anticipated. But so grateful and blessed for every moment.  I could not be more thankful to God and all he has given us with three beautiful, healthy children and no labor complications! And I was out within 24 hours!
Obleness Hospital in Athens OH is pretty empty 



just beyond the tree you can see the Convo where Daddy works















last day as a family of 4

Add caption





our family of 5 is now complete!













No comments: