Sunday we went to church in the morning and for the first time we tried the nursery for Matthew. He lasted the whole time which was nice, so I could actually get the message at church. However, he was crying and the lady was holding him when we picked him up. But she did say Matthew did very well especially considering this is his first time and I am home with him all day. We will keep trying!
Later that afternoon after Matthew's nap, we went to the Harvest Festival at Carter's Mountain here in Charlottesville. Matthew got to try and Apple donut for the first time and he and I both loved it! I also got some yummy fresh apple cider from this apple orchard. We also picked out a couple pumkins :) It was a beautiful day, the pictures don't show it's best.
No comments:
Post a Comment