Thursday, January 28, 2010
Matthew's Rice Cereal Trial
As the doc said, we are trying a tablespoon of rice cereal a few times before his 6 month appointment next week. Here is the trial video and a couple pics. I think he actually really likes it now, he understands when I drink out of my water bottle that he too wants the water bottle. It is cute considering he hasn't had a bottle in forever, since I am pretty much still exclusively nursing. As you can tell from the pics he wants to try the spoon himself too. It has been fun, but I have to admit it has been nice not having to actually prepare any food for him. Attaching him to me is the easy way :)
I just wonder when he will roll over as he hasn't done that yet. He gets close :) We'll just wait and see as I am sure he will surprise me one day and then I will wish he wasn't on the move, ha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment