Wow the big day will soon be here...amazing how time flies..well maybe it did not fly for you..not sure..but it just seems like yesterday you got married! I LOVE the pregnant pics; did you get a professional to take those? You look so happy!! I LOVE the room....Matthews name turned out fantastic. I hope you had a great weekend. D and i enjoyed our weekend at home. Definitely a productive weekend. Oh I saw that you went to the melting pot...I sooo want to go there....you will have to tell me what you get to eat there. love,T
1 comment:
Hi Sweet Girl,
Wow the big day will soon be here...amazing how time flies..well maybe it did not fly for you..not sure..but it just seems like yesterday you got married! I LOVE the pregnant pics; did you get a professional to take those? You look so happy!!
I LOVE the room....Matthews name turned out fantastic. I hope you had a great weekend. D and i enjoyed our weekend at home. Definitely a productive weekend.
Oh I saw that you went to the melting pot...I sooo want to go there....you will have to tell me what you get to eat there.
love,T
Post a Comment