After our cruise we flew out of LA to Las Vegas to visit Kendra. We stayed at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Kendra was able to stay with us 2 out of the 3 nights which was very nice. She laid out with us at the pool one day as well. I love their wave pool and lazy river. It was very fun, but we were on the go all the time, could have used one more day there probably. We got to see where Kendra lives which is very nice! Kendra was sweet enough to be our chauffeur and drive us around. We had lots of fun, but after the flight back home, that was just long and I think took a toll on me being pregnant. I was exhausted and wasn't feeling my best when I returned. I am doing much better now. And of course happy to be home in our own bed, I did miss our bed and Abby of course. It is always nice to have her back. I am sure she enjoyed every moment with Kyle. Her and Kyle are good buddies. She is grateful for him and his roommates taking her in anytime. We thank you Kyle for all you have done for Abby and us, we truly appreciate it. To see our great pictures of us in Vegas with Kendra see the slide show below. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment