Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Early Valentine's DAY!

Hi Everyone!

Ryan just had 2 beautiful dozen roses delivered to my work for Happy Early Valentine's Day. We promised each other we would not buy anything just go to dinner that night, so of course I was actually shocked and I was elated to see them. Pictures are below :)

I have the BEST HUBBY EVER!!

Today, I am 14 weeks and 6 days, meaning tomorrow I will be 15 Weeks!! YEA! Tonight I am babysitting, tomorrow we are hanging with Friends and Saturday is Kelly and Ryan day ending with dinner at Bonefish! Hopefully I will have more belly pictures to post next Tuesday night or Wednesday.

More to come later :)

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Hi Sweet Girl,

I Love your flowers..they are PERFECT! How nice to know your still loved!!! I am also excited about Heart Day, even though I have no idea what we are doing!
Enjoy your Valentines Weekend!
love ya,T