Friday, December 19, 2008

Now, this finally brings us to this week…

Less than a week from the big day. This has been a busy week. I had my review on Wednesday and yea, I passed. I can come back in January! Wednesday Night I had a dinner at Bel Rio in Belmont with my Bookclub girls. Friday night and am babysitting and then Saturday day and night I am babysitting. Monday I am volunteering and then headed to Ellen’s for a wrapping my gifts social. Tuesday I have taken a half day of vacation since I found out I had a half day left to use. Then that night I will be babysitting too. Wednesday morning (Christmas Eve) we will be driving to Raleigh with Abby to stay with Ryan’s parents. Then on Thursday, Christmas Day, We will be flying in the AM to Dallas to see Kendra, Kyle and the rest of my fam! Yea! That is the BIG DAY! We will be in Dallas for about a week and then head back and go to Miami for the Orange Bowl. We will be watching Virginia Tech play University of Cincinnati. We will meet my dad and Whittney down there. I am looking forward to my first bowl game to watch my Hokies play and seeing my dad of course! Thanks to him we have a ticket and a place to stay!

Well Hopefully you will get to read some more fun come the New Year!


Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all!!! ~ love, The White Family

No comments: