Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Then, I must say, my week back was rough. I was definitely tired. I needed a vacation from my vacations. That Tuesday after work, I went to a social for the Junior League of Charlottesville (http://www.jlcville.org/). It was very nice and I have decided I am going to join. So, I have cut my volunteering at the Women’s Place in UVA Hospital in order for me to have additional volunteer time for the junior league activities. I will have meetings every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month for this upcoming year. They run their year like college (from September to end of April or so).

The following weekend (August 15 and 16) Ryan went to Raleigh to golf with his boys. I guess it was time I let him have his man time. I did miss him, but went out with some girls on Friday and then babysat on Saturday. I do miss babysitting, hopefully I can do it more often.

And last weekend it was nice to be home and just hang out. Tonight we have an HOA meeting and then dinner with our neighbors. This weekend my dad’s friend comes into town to stay with us and we will be going to the USC vs. UVA game and Sunday we will leave for the labor day to the Hodges Lake House. It is always nice to go there and relax.

Hope to right more soon and not let it be so long next time. Later gators.

No comments: