Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fun Weekend Trips in May up to today…

Memorial Day Weekend – http://picasaweb.google.com/TheWhites07/Lakhouse_MemorialDay2008
Yes, we were invited again to the Hodges lake house for the weekend! We had a blast as always and will return again for the weekend of the 4th. If you click on the title you can see some pics from that weekend. Also, in the middle of the weekend I drove to Maddie’s and back for a shower we held for Sara with all our Nova friends. We had a good time and pictures are there as well. http://picasaweb.google.com/TheWhites07/SaraSMemorialDayShower_May2008

Rivah Weekend – http://picasaweb.google.com/TheWhites07/RivahWeekend2008
We were delighted to be invited by one our neighbors aslo a book/wine club girl, Sarah, to her families Rivah house near the Tapahanock River. It was another beautiful weekend and we had a blast! I thank God everyday for all of the fabulous friends we have and have made even since we’ve been married. Life is truly such a beautiful blessing!

As I said before we are enjoying every moment for sure!

This weekend, We are actually going to visit Dave and Lisa. I cannot wait to see how they are doing in their new place in MD. And how the baby boy has come along in her belly. I am looking forward to hanging out with them too! Hopefully I will have some pictures to post after this weekend. I will too try and be a bit better at updating our blog.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week and weekend!

No comments: