Friday the 1st of February, Ryan and I went to work and did our regular workout routine after work.
Saturday the 2nd, we woke up, showered and got dressed to head to Sam’s and Lowes. At Sam’s we picked up all we needed for our super bowl party on Sunday. And at Lowes we got two gallons of the new paint color to redo the 1st floor sunroom. In between Lowes and Sam’s we had some Chick-fil-A for lunch. After our errands we came home and I finished my filing for better home organization and to make sure we have all we need for our taxes. Then we got ready to leave for Capps’ House. We hung out there for a few hours with our friends. It has been a while since we have all gotten together, so it was nice to chat and catch-up. When we got home later that evening I of course got on my computer and made a sign to put up on the front door, for everyone to make sure they take off their shoes for Sunday’s party (to my surprise the sign was Ryan’s idea). Then we both hit the bed.
Sunday the 3rd, we woke up again around 9:30ish to get ready for church. We went to church and then came home to have lunch. After lunch I started to get things organized and set-up for the big 1st gathering at our house. Ryan vacuumed the entire place and I did some dusting here and there. Then for a quick break Ryan and I headed to Walker Square for a speedy workout since we knew we would be stuffing our faces with junk food most of the evening. Before leaving Walker Square I got some helium balloons to put up on our light post to let people know which home is ours. And I also got our “welcome, please take off your shoes” sign laminated to stick on our front door and keep for future guests. Upon returning from the “Square” I took out the pork tenderloins which had been cooking in the oven for about 4 hours or so that day. While I let them cool, I put an apple pie in the oven and took a shower to be ready for our guests. After the shower, I came down to help Ryan get the tenderloins onto French bread slices for little
No comments:
Post a Comment