Thursday, December 20, 2007

Preparing for the in-laws and the holidays!

This past week, I have been trying to do my best in getting the home organized for Ryan’s parents and myself of course. I get so anal at times where I want everything to be perfect. Well we are far from perfect, but hopefully we will be there soon. From organizing the messy office space areas to doing laundry, dishes cleaning we have been keeping ourselves quite busy. I have also decorated a bit for the holidays; I love the decorating part, but will be sad when I will have to take it down. Whenever someone walks in our home I just want it to be clean and as organized as I can make it at that time. I hope his parents enjoy themselves as I know Abby is looking forward to seeing the grandparents. Tonight we will be opening gifts with them and then tomorrow Harriet, Ryan and I will be going to Christmas at the Paramount. And we will be up early on Saturday for our departure with Abby to the’Nati! I cannot wait and Abby will have a ton of dogs to play with! Well that’s it for now until next time.

No comments: